Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Disappointed, But Not


Good day! Well today was our big ultrasound day. Little A tried to be as good as she could be while the tech wiggled the scope around on my belly. I can't remember what she called it but the placenta is in a position that makes it hard to feel kicks and punches from the outside just yet. She said by next week I should be able to feel them more. E got kicked yesterday though. Peanut's feet were just under my ribs and pushing on something weird (it didn't feel good) so I put E's fingers there and pushed back and Peanut kicked!

Well anyway, this little baby is measuring right in track for March 14 and is beautiful just like Little A in that stage. Then it came time to find out the gender. Ankles crossed and butt turned away! Argh! Not a chance to see what was between the legs. The tech said she has a guess and she was right last time, but I'm not telling! Not until November 23 or 24 when we go back and get to sneak in to see the tech again and hopefully get our picture of proof.
I'm disappointed that the baby was hiding but I'm not because the baby is healthy and is, after all, MY baby. :-)

Besides all that, I'm working on Little A's costume today and must get it done before Friday. Friday is the town's little trick or treat through the downtown. I also have to get E's and my costumes done, they're just hats though. Sunday is E's family's bonfire and Monday is the best holiday! I'm really excited for it all! I hope you're having a great day!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to hear the BIG new in November. What will you and be for Halloween? Hope you had happy time at the downtown trick or treat. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... And thanks for the bloggy birthday wishes! Yours made me giggle... It was nice to hear from so many of you last week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!