Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things That I Love II


Climbing, half naked babies who throw things off the shelf for their mom to pick up later.


Half naked babies getting into old (but clean) rabbit potty pans on St. Patty's day.


Clean fish houses. So pretty!


Completed projects. This is a clothespin basket I made for E because the one you buy at the store that we had fell completely apart. Fashioned with holes and sharpish hard plastic sticking out of the top, it was time for something new. I didn't use a pattern, just made it up as I went along. Funny story about the hot air balloon fabric: I had gone to Hobby Lobby and seen it in the remnants pile at least 5 different times. E asked me the day before if I could make him a new basket and I said of course! Not only was that hot air balloon fabric still there (and hot air balloons happen to be a favorite of E's) there was also that sweet kite and butterfly fabric there too. It was a major score for the team! I was so excited. That was like three weeks ago and I just sat down and finished it the other day. E was thrilled and is excited to hang out laundry next time with his new bag, complete with aluminium eyelets which frustrated me, until I realize you have to use a hammer to make it work right.


Another view of it hanging up, ready to go outside!


New seasonal notepad for the fridge.


My Scentsy burning a new delicious flavor! I love the little light it casts in the dark.


Last but not least, something new amongst my kitchen window goodies. Can you spot them?


Here they are! I found these two pot your own plants at Target in the dollar spot and felt I needed something to cheer me up since I had just had a doctor's visit (boo!). It's a basil plant(s) in the green pail and Sunny Smile dwarf sunflowers in the tiny pot. Both I'm super excited about and I can't wait to share the basil with the bunnies. They love fresh herbs. I hope you enjoyed them too!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!