Friday, December 7, 2012

Just Stopping By




I want to start by saying that I am sorry that I have been so quiet lately. With Christmas coming up and my mom just getting back into town most of my free time has been gobbled up. I've even developed my old crochet callus and even a new one on my thumb because I've been using a naked hook.


I've been working hard trying to get things finished for presents and an order my aunt placed back in August. It's my fault that I waited so long to get the order going, but I'll make it! I have to.


I've been crocheting where ever we go because there is no time to sit and enjoy the ride! The hooks need to be turning and things need to get done. And by the time I get some time the last thing I want to do us blog, sorry. I still read all of my favorites, but even then I don't have the energy to comment on them.


But hopefully I'll be able to revamp my blogging attempts and be kinder to you, my readers. I may be back before Christmas but I can't make any promises. So if I don't see you before then I hope you have a Merry Christmas!


And just to play catch up, Amelia had her first dentist appointment last week and she did an amazing job! She let them do everything they needed to do and didn't cry or fuss. But they did turn on the tv for her so that could have something to do with it.


And both my girls...


Are decked out and ready to see
Santa! Hopefully it'll go well, but we'll see.


Have fun with your Christmas prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!